Are you looking for a Local Dentist?
We are a Family Dentist and Would Love to Have You!
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW DENTAL PATIENTS!
At Coolbreeze Dentistry, we provide a full spectrum of dental treatments in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our practice is located in Valley Ranch. Call (972) 432-8811 today to schedule your visit with Dr. Aggarwal and the rest of the team at Coolbreeze Dentistry.
Meet Your Valley Ranch, Irving, TX Dentist
Can I request an appointment on your website or should I call?
You can submit an appointment request on this page and we will follow up to confirm your appointment. If you have an emergency dental issue please give us a call so we can get you on our schedule quickly.
Choosing a Dentist: 5 Factors You Need To Consider
Are you or a member of your family looking for a new dentist? Whether it’s been years since you’ve been to the dentist or you’ve just moved to a new city, the dentist you choose can have a big impact on your life. How often you go to the dentist will depend on how comfortable you are with the office, how much it costs, and how good the services are in general. Add to that the fact that oral health is a big part of overall health, and it’s easy to see how important the choice you make now will be for years to come.
Unfortunately, many Americans can’t or won’t go to the dentist as often as they need to in order to keep their overall health at its best. The American Dental Association said in 2014:
• 52.3% of adults said that in the last few years, they went to the dentist every six months.
• 15.4% of adults said they went to the dentist every year, and 11% said they went every two to three years.
• 21.3% of people said they hadn’t been to the dentist in a few years.
Nearly half of the adults surveyed were not getting the regular dental care that is recommended to keep their teeth healthy. People said that they didn’t go to the dentist because they couldn’t afford it, didn’t need it, or didn’t have time to make an appointment.
With numbers like these, it’s more important than ever to get the dental care you need before you start having problems. Even though this is a very important choice, you shouldn’t let it stop you from looking for a new dentist. Instead, you should figure out how you will make this choice. Choosing a dentist is like making many other big decisions in your life: you need a plan, to do some research, and to be willing to ask important questions.
At Coolbreeze Dentistry, we want to make sure that you and your family get the best dental care possible. We’ve put together a list of the top five things to think about when choosing a dentist to help you make these decisions with confidence and success.
How To Choose A Dentist? Think about these 5 things:
1. Finances. Don’t forget how important it is that your dental care is affordable. 40.2% of adults who don’t go to the dentist regularly said they won’t get the care they need because it’s too expensive.
• Can work with your dental insurance plan
• Has affordable payment plans available
• Estimates the cost of treatment up front so patients know what to expect.
• Sends insurance claims on your behalf to get you the most money and benefits.
When thinking about how much dental care costs, it’s important to remember that getting cheap preventive care on a regular basis is a much better investment than only going to the dentist when you have a problem. Your oral health is a big part of your overall health, and you are worth the time and money it takes to take care of it.
2. The details. Logistics are one of the things that can be easy to forget when looking for a dentist. Logistics are the key to making sure your clients are always happy with your practice. Try to find a practice that can:
• How close it is to your home or job
• Hours that work for you
• Park easily
• Interpretation (if English is not your most primary language) (if English is not your most primary language)
Even though most of your questions about logistics will be about regular, planned visits, make sure to ask about what to do in case of an emergency. Does the business in question offer last-minute emergency services? What can they do for you if you have a dental emergency after the office is closed?
3. Comfort. Even though not everyone is afraid of the dentist, a lot of people get nervous or anxious when they have to go. Even though this is normal, you should still try to find an office where you feel as comfortable as possible. One good way to figure this out is to go to the office before your appointment to get a feel for the atmosphere and the services they offer to patients. During this visit, you can also ask about the kind of relationship the practice wants to build between the dentist and the patient.
Also, if you know that your anxiety will get worse during regular or special dental care, ask if there are any services that can help you calm down. Many places of business offer different ways to help patients feel at ease during procedures, from nitrous oxide to sedation dentistry.
4. Specialization. There are many types of dental specialties in addition to general dentistry. These include orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, pediatrics, dental implants, periodontics, prosthodontics, and aesthetic dentistry. Look for a practice that can take care of all your needs in one place. One of the best things about this is that you never have to go across town to a different office for a single procedure. With all of your dental specialties in one place, you never have to fill out new patient forms for a single procedure or worry about feeling uncomfortable at a new practice.
Also, when all of your oral health care providers work together, you get better care because they are all working together. A group of doctors and dentists, including your general dentist, can give you better care that is tailored to your specific needs. Your treatment is better because you can talk to each other better.
5. Expertise. Lastly, make sure to look into the skills of your next general dentist and any specialists who work there. Ask about their education and how much experience they have in the field. We suggest looking for dentists who are willing to keep learning, even if it’s at a higher level. This makes sure that your dentist will only use the best materials and the most recent, research-backed techniques and technology. You may also want to find out if the dentists at the practice are involved in research and new ways to care for patients.
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH COOLBREEZE DENTISTRY