General Dentistry Near Me
Coolbreeze Dentistry Welcomes You!
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW DENTAL PATIENTS!
At Coolbreeze Dentistry, we provide a full spectrum of dental treatments in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our practice is located in Valley Ranch. Call (972) 432-8811 today to schedule your visit with Dr. Aggarwal and the rest of the team at Coolbreeze Dentistry.
Meet Your Valley Ranch, Irving, TX Dentist
“I believe that every patient is unique and deserves a personalized dental experience.” – Dr. Aggarwal
Can I request an appointment on your website or should I call?
You can submit an appointment request on this page and we will follow up to confirm your appointment. If you have an emergency dental issue please give us a call so we can get you on our schedule quickly.
What is General Dentistry?
General dentistry is a practice that encompasses a vast number of services and procedures, all of which have the same overarching objective, which is to assist you in maintaining your natural teeth for as long as possible, to protect your oral health, and to ensure that you continue to feel and look great throughout your life.
The condition of one’s teeth and gums is an important indicator of one’s overall health. In point of fact, research in the medical field has uncovered connections between common oral infections and serious conditions affecting the body as a whole, such as cardiovascular disease. Maintaining the health of your teeth, gums, and the other tissues in your mouth is therefore of the utmost importance.
In order to become licensed to work as a dentist in a given state, candidates must first graduate from a dental school program that lasts for four years and then pass a rigorous licensing exam. Dentists then regularly participate in continuing education classes in order to keep up with the latest developments in research and technology.
Procedures Used in General Dentistry
Dentistry today provides patients with a wide variety of services to ensure that their teeth continue to be healthy, continue to perform well, and continue to look great.
These processes include the following:
• Cleanings and oral examinations, in order to maintain the health of your teeth and gums and detect any early signs of dental disease.
• Crowns and bridgework, in order to replace any tooth structure that has been lost and/or any teeth that are missing
• Dental implants, which are replacement teeth that are designed to last a lifetime.
extractions, which are performed to remove teeth that are unhealthy and can’t be saved.
• Fillings, which are used to restore teeth that have decay
• Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that, if caught early, can be cured Orthodontics, to give you the straight teeth you’ve always wanted to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
• Removable Dentures, to assist you in regaining your smile.
• Root Canal Treatment, in order to save teeth that are diseased Sealants, in order to assist in preventing cavities
• Treatment for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD), a type of jaw pain that can make biting and chewing difficult.
• Prevention of tooth decay, with the goal of retaining one’s natural teeth for the longest period of time possible
When You Should Visit the Dentist Schedule a visit to the dentist.
A lot of people don’t go to the dentist until they have a problem with their teeth. They are missing out on so many preventive services that can save them discomfort — and money — in the future, which is really a shame because they are missing out on so many of these services. Visits to the dentist should be scheduled on a regular basis in order to ensure that any oral health issues, ranging from tooth decay to oral cancer, are identified and treated as soon as possible. Everyone should visit the dentist at least once a year, but some people may need to go more frequently than others in order to keep problems like plaque buildup and gum disease under control.
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH COOLBREEZE DENTISTRY