Looking for a dentist?
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW DENTAL PATIENTS!
At Coolbreeze Dentistry, we provide a full spectrum of dental treatments in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our practice is located in Valley Ranch. Call (972) 432-8811 today to schedule your visit with Dr. Aggarwal and the rest of the team at Coolbreeze Dentistry.
Meet Your Valley Ranch, Irving, TX Dentist
Can I request an appointment on your website or should I call?
You can submit an appointment request on this page and we will follow up to confirm your appointment. If you have an emergency dental issue please give us a call so we can get you on our schedule quickly.
Have you had a bad dental experience in the past?
Dr. Aggarwal and team go above and beyond to make sure you don’t have a bad experience with Coolbreeze Dentistry!
Finding the right dentist can be a daunting task, but it’s important to have a good relationship with your dental provider to ensure your oral health needs are met. Dr, Aggarwal and staff provide the best dental care. Here are the top 10 reasons to consider finding a new dentist and calling Coolbreeze Dentistry your new home:
- Poor communication: If you feel like your dentist isn’t listening to your concerns or explaining treatments clearly, it might be time to look for a new dentist. We are upfront and honest!
- Unprofessional behavior: If your dentist or their staff is unprofessional or disrespectful, it can be difficult to trust them with your oral health. We respect all our patients.
- Limited availability: If your dentist has limited availability for appointments or it’s difficult to schedule an appointment when you need one, it might be time to consider a new dentist. We have plenty of room for you!
- High cost: If your dentist’s fees are high or they don’t accept your insurance, it might be more cost-effective to find a new dentist. We work with you so cost is not a barrier for the care you need.
- Outdated equipment or techniques: If your dentist is using outdated equipment or techniques, you might not be receiving the best care possible. Our equipment is up to date and staff is highly trained.
- Long wait times: If you’re regularly waiting a long time to see your dentist, it can be frustrating and a waste of time. We will get you seen quickly, in some emergency cases, even the same day!
- Poor hygiene: If the dental office is not clean or you notice poor hygiene practices, it could be a red flag for the quality of care you will receive. You will always be confident our equipment and office is thoroughly cleaned.
- Lack of specialized care: If you have specific oral health needs that require specialized care, it’s important to find a dentist who can provide that care. From special needs to special requests, we will make sure you are well cared for.
- No referrals to specialists: If your dentist is unwilling to refer you to a specialist when necessary, it could be a sign that they are not interested in providing you with the best possible care. Dr. Aggarwal is highly trained in many areas but if special procedures are necessary, we will direct you to a specialist.
- Lack of comfort: If you don’t feel comfortable with your dentist or their staff, it can be difficult to relax during appointments and may even cause anxiety. We hope all our patients feel comfortable and confident in the care Dr. Aggarwal and staff provide. We take our time and make sure all dental needs are meet in a timely manor.
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT